** SPOILERS ALERT**
The season seven finale of Game of Thrones aired yesterday and it left all of us with a lot of thoughts.
1. Grey Worm is mastering the art of smoulders.
2. That wide shot of the Unsullied and the Dothraki is spectacular. Looks like we are diving straight into the thick of it.
3. Where does one get 1000 barrels of oil?
4. Brienne and the Hound discussing Arya like proud parents <3
5. The Hound snipping at the Lannister guard is basically us without a drop of coffee.
6. That is one hell of an entrance. A little bit dramatic but nonetheless badass.
6. Cersei is just delivering death stares left, right and centre.
7. That look Jamie and Brienne were sharing <3.
8. Look away Brienne! Cersei caught you.
9. Brienne totally moved up Cersei’s kill list.
10. Euron really gets on my nerves.
13. Gregor Clegane didn’t you learn not to provoke the wights from last week?
14. The Mountain’s eyes are basically me pulling an all nighter before an assignment is due.
15. Why couldn’t you have told a little white lie Jon?
16. Oh Jonny boi…wHyYYY?
17. Tyrion is sooo gonna die. Don’t go!!!
18. Got no nuts? Do head butts!
19. I guess one good thing came from Theon’s castration.
20. Come on Sansa don’t be naive. Little finger is manipulating you.
21. Ehhh Sansa you smart little cookie.
22. Little finger died the same way as Catelyn Stark died. How fitting…
23. It’s a bit unsettling how easily Arya can kill someone.
24. Cersei don’t you dare do it. Jaime better not die.
25. If Jaime’s hand was made of dragon glass he could literally slap the enemy to death.
26. Samwell Tarly, did you just claim credit for Gilly’s discovery?!
27. Did they just take Viserys’ season one wig and plop it on Rhaegar’s head?
28. Nawww Rhaegar and Lyanna seem really sweet.
29. Daenerys and Jon definitely have chemistry. But it makes me feel weird because… incest.
30. So Jon is Aegon? But Elia Martell’s son is called Aegon as well. What sort of father names his two sons Aegon?
31. I feel sorry for the historians who have to rewrite Robert’s Rebellion.
32. Tyrion is just creeping in the dark… okay then.
33. Meanwhile in the freezing north…
34. Three blasts of a horn?! *Cue ‘Run Boy Run’ by Woodkid*
35. No. No. NO! Don’t use Viserion!!!
36. Tormund get off the bloody wall!
38. That fire is a pretty shade of blue.
37. Run Tormund run!!
39. Climb down those stairs Tormund!! You gotta woo Brienne.
40. Tormund’s body isn’t shown. Therefore he hasn’t died right??
41. Westeros is sooooo screwed.
Isn’t it fantastic that we have to wait at least a year for the next season? Comment your thoughts about the episode!