Howdy folks! I’m back with another Ten Questions and this time, I caught up William Li who delighted me with his answers on his favorite beverage, if he ever tried a Halal Snack Pack and would he prefer to be smart or happy.
1.Would you prefer to be smart or happy?
I rather be happy! You can do so much with intelligence and be content with life, having people around you, smartness may help but you still want to be happy with what you have, what you want to do and looking about at life and you feel happy!
2. Are you superstitious? If so, what are your superstitions about?
I don’t have rituals.
3. Which is better- a book or movie?
Movie, I like seeing things. I’m a visual person and for me seeing is believing as it is. I can’t be bothered imagining things. I lose track of progress and easily fall asleep.
4. Which is more logical to follow- heart of head?
Both, you can’t have one without the other. You can’t decide with the other by itself.
5. What’s the nicest compliment that another man has said to you?
I have too many to remember. I get compliments like “You’re a tall and funny guy,” (I don’t know if I am).
6. What’s your favorite beverage?
Lift, because it lifts me up!
7. You have 5 hours left to live, what would you do?
Go to the nearest bank, get money, visit Maccas, eat everything there, do some sky diving and then jump off a cliff.
8. Have you ever lied to a friend?
Yes. I try not to lie…… but I do!
9. What would you order at a drive thru?
If it’s at McDonald’s, then a big McValue Meal, it’s something that fills me up!
10. Have you tried a Halal Snack Pack (HSP)?
I have tried a HSP but not the way they define it. I like it with salad. I prefer to have a balance with the fat and oil; meat, chips and greens that help me digest.